Don’t get me wrong, I love this game! It’s nice how you guys thought this through. Despite how much I love this game, everything has it’s own con, and that’s not bad. They’re just lessons to be learned later on. A note to all of you freaking out- remember, because this app is still new, I bet you my freakin’ PHONE that they’ll come up with new updates. Stay! Cool! Follow these simple steps, editors, and you’ll have a flawless game.
1. Many people are complaining about glitches. I suggest you should work this out before you go on fixing the whole game, or else your updates may be glitchy.
2. Another complaint worldwide is that the levels are too hard. I recommend having a skip button available for every time you complete a full stage. This way, if things get too hard, anybody could just tap the skip button and Boom- their troubles are gone. They’re carried up to level 2!!! (I wish I could make that number bold :c) *chorus of angels*
3. Another aggravating complaint is that the controls are too touchy. I agree with this, but it’s kind of temporary. You shouldn’t go deleting the game right away because you’re all sensitive, like: “I’m sooo frustrated! I’m going to bang on the keyboard and break my phone because I want completely perfect games! Mistakes are not acceptable! *screams with the rage of an oversized gorilla* AAAAAAAAAAAA” because you can get USED to it and get the heck over it!
Again, mistakes aren’t bad. They’re just lessons!
4. Personal complaint; I think that there should be a little more skins for your balloon, but other than that, there’s really just a tidbit I’d like to add.
5. PLEASE add more than just a balloon to protect. My eyes are starting to burn whenever I see a balloon. No offense, but if I where you, I’d add something like a bird to protect. Thank you for your patience, and have a nice day!
Oops, that was on a category. Again, thank you for your patience and have a good day!